History Of The Firm
Establishment of a law firm Implementation of the tax department for clients
Purchase of a new office
and change of address
Providing customers with
Implementation of video chat
with the customer and work on online documents
- We want the client to get something more from us than just legal advice - the benefits must be visible and measurable for the client.
- Higher revenues for your company or an increase in your market share are also seen as our success.
- We know how to advise entrepreneurs both locally and nationally as well as internationally. Our business relationships often provide the basis for growth opportunities for many companies.
- For IT and construction clients, we also include counseling at a price that will work in difficult situations. We have extensive experience in complex litigation. Thanks to that we also know how to avoid them.
- We complete and supplement our knowledge every day.
- No matter how delicate the matter we are to handle, we always focus on support, understanding and empathy. We want our client to go through difficult situations with as little stress as possible. Calm look at the problem allows you to see more and worry less.
We have been in the market since 2005. During this time, we have won all the high-stakes trials: that is, more than 1,000,000 PLN, but our specialty is not to allow the trial at all.
Our customers often recommend us to their contractors and friends. Your trust is extremely important to us, because it is thanks to it that we gain new customers and business partners. That is why we pay so much attention to the quality of our services.
We provide legal services in many industries, which makes us able to help in finding reliable contractors.
The function of the Honorary Consul of Lithuania held by Tomasz Koson is also an opportunity to establish many international contacts in trade and production.
Our work is supervised by an online system that you can log into 24/7 to check the status of your case.
We organize online meetings, during which we work together on documents.
Distance is not a limit for us. For clients from other time zones, we organize video conferences during their working hours. No worries.
She is registered in the list of legal advisors at the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Wroclaw. She graduated with honors from the Faculty of Law, Administration, and Economics of the University of Wrocław, and subsequently completed her legal adviser traineeship at the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Wrocław. In her professional practice she focuses on construction law, civil law, family law and labour law. She also provides comprehensive legal services for entrepreneurs in the broad field of business law.
He conducts litigation in commercial cases, for compensation and damages, for contractual claims, in family matters, as well as claims related to loans indexed and denominated to CHF.
Privately a fan of amateur running and skiing. She appreciates the time spent with her family and friends.
A graduate of full-time law studies at the University of Wroclaw. He served his legal adviser training and passed the legal adviser examination. He passed the state examination for tax advisor and was entered in the list of tax advisors. In Conselion Law Office he mainly deals with permanent legal service of companies from IT and construction sectors, he also advises members of management boards on tax consequences of particular investment projects. She specializes in commercial law, tax law and public procurement law.
Privately, he is interested in recent history.
dr Tomasz Potempa
Biegle włada językiem niemieckim. Ściśle współpracuje z kancelariami niemieckimi.
Privately a fan of formula 1.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the University of Wrocław. Since 2002 he has specialized in tax law, cooperating with Polish and foreign companies. Author of many books, comments and articles published in "Gazeta Prawna" and in publications of GOFIN Tax Publishers.
He shares his knowledge with students of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Opole University, he also conducts cyclical training for the Polish Academy of Accountancy S.A.; currently he cooperates with the Accounting Academy "Compartners". He is the originator and creator of an innovative training project "Tax Career Path", whose participants have the opportunity to prepare for work at all levels of competence in the field of taxation.
W zespole CONSELION Prawo i Podatki odpowiada za obszar Doradztwa Podatkowego